Skip to main content

A small and nice story :- Must read it

An old man lived alone in a village. He wanted to spade his potato garden, but it was very hard work. His only son, who would have helped him, was in prison.


The old man wrote a letter to his son and mentioned his situation:


Dear Son,

I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't be able to plant my potato garden this year. I hate to miss doing the garden, because your mother always loved planting time. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. If you were here, all my troubles would be over. I know you would dig the plot for me, if you weren't in prison.

Love,
Dad



Shortly, the old man received this telegram:
"For Heaven's sake, Dad, don't dig up the garden!! That's where I buried the GUNS!!"


At 4 a.m. the next morning, a dozen FBI agents and local police officers showed up and dug up the entire garden without finding any guns.


Confused, the old man wrote another note to his son telling him what happened, and asked him what to do next.


His son's reply was:
"Go ahead and plant your potatoes, Dad.. It's the best I could do for you from here."


Moral:


NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE IN THE WORLD, IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO DO SOMETHING DEEP FROM YOUR HEART YOU CAN DO IT. IT IS THE THOUGHT THAT MATTERS NOT WHERE YOU ARE OR WHERE THE PERSON IS.

Comments

  1. Hi there! I had to remodel my basement very fast. And I had been searching for a good help for such a long time. But, I found none to meet my needs. Until I found you guys. You guys are so quick to take action to solve my problem, that I find it quiet professional. Thanks again. basement remodeling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I had to remodel my basement very fast. And I had been searching for a good help for such a long time. But, I found none to meet my needs. Until I found you guys. You guys are so quick to take action to solve my problem, that I find it quiet professional. Thanks again. basement remodeling

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3. Wow! You are definitely a magician. I have always liked to know others feelings and thoughts, but I must say your article is one of the best I have read. And I suggest others to read it.
    basement finish

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a collector of well priced artifacts. But I was scared that I would lose my every asset if anything happens to my house. but you site has given me ways to save my assets. Your information is a full package of help anyone needs. I appreciate that. Thanks. <a href="http://www.FAST-HOMEOWNERS-INSURANCE-QUOTES.COM/ ‘’>Home Insurance Los Angeles</A>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic…

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a very nice post that can inspire you to just keep your self of high moral and do what you have decided.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to give you a shout from the valley of the sun, great information. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Namaste Sada Vatsale - RSS Prayer in English

  Namaste Sada Vatsale is Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh's prayer. This prayer is in Sanskrit except last line which is in Hindi. It is compulsory to sing this prayer in all programs of Sangh. It was written by some unknown Sanskrit professor in guidance of Dr. K. B. Hedgewar and Madhav Sadashiv Golwalkar. Originally this poem was written in Sanskrit language. Later it was translated in Hindi also. Its original form in other Indian script as well as IOAT format is given as under: RSS Prayer in Devanagari नमस्ते सदा वत्सले मातृभूमे त्वया हिन्दुभूमे सुखं वर्धितोहम् । महामङ्गले पुण्यभूमे त्वदर्थे पतत्वेष कायो नमस्ते नमस्ते ।।१।। प्रभो शक्तिमन् हिन्दुराष्ट्राङ्गभूता इमे सादरं त्वां नमामो वयम् त्वदीयाय कार्याय बध्दा कटीयं शुभामाशिषं देहि तत्पूर्तये । अजय्यां च विश्वस्य देहीश शक्तिं सुशीलं जगद्येन नम्रं भवेत् श्रुतं चैव यत्कण्टकाकीर्ण मार्गं स्वयं स्वीकृतं नः सुगं कारयेत् ।।२।। समुत्कर्षनिःश्रेयस्यैकमुग्रं परं साधनं नाम वीरव्रतम् तदन्तः स्फुरत्वक्षया ध्येय...

Packers and Movers in Hyderabad

YReach gets the best packers and movers in Hyderabad . Find several packers and movers in Hyderabad and get the best deals for moving needs. When it comes to Packers and Movers, YReach is the first choice to reach. As with any other service listing, YReach ensures it brings its prospects the best in Packers and Movers from Hyderabad who  make sure it is a  reliable and quick affair for those who even plan to shift anywhere in India. For a smooth service and hassle-free movement of your belongings, you can just rely on us. YReach brings the most professional and dependable Packers and Movers in Hyderabad at competitive price and value for money. This way, your materials and belongings are professionally handled and taken care by a team of energetic and committed personnel with experience and expertise of handling enough packing and moving needs of clients – you can just  relax while they move your belongings. It has been essential in this hectic period of enormous move...

Khaleja Movie Logo

Mahesh Babus New movie Khaleja Logo released ... its taken from His twitter account Image courtesy: Twitpic