Holidays are on the way

Ah ... finally going to get two holidays from work and 5 holidays for institute. Long break for tired body. Yesterday night I saw so many city buses are goin to other cities like Vij., Viz ... and to more. Becuz of that today I had no buses in the morning to come to office. 4 buses got cancelled and had to take the bus @ 9am and you know the city traffic., becuz of that I came to office @ 10.20.

What you gona do in these two days? i donno about you but I am gona spend time with my family. My mother and sister are coming here tomorrow who stay @ my village i.e Nirmal. And more over tomorrow is a final match btw Ind & SL ... I am hoping a tight match tomorrow.

Have installed Ubuntu 9.04 in my desktop gona check it how it working and need to setup my internet connection in linux environment ... gona find the way to do it.

k guys meet you tomorrow .. will post about the match and the day how'd I spent

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Namaste Sada Vatsale - RSS Prayer

Miklós Fehér - Soccer player who died during the match

Search Engines Notice H1 Headings