To Remove windows genuine advantage notification for Windows Xp ... please follow the below steps
• Open your run window(Window “key between left hand side Ctrl and Alt” + R or go to start menu and click on run icon)
• Write “regedit.exe” on run window (only write regedit.exe don’t use “” symbol) and click ok.
• After click ok we will get “Registry Editor” window and here you can see that window has been divided into two parts (Don’t do anything with right hand side part. We have to work with left hand side part).
• On left hand side you will get “My computer” option just double click on it or click on “+” symbol which is present before “My computer” option.
• After that five folders will come (HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT, HKEY_CURRENT_USER, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, HKEY_USERS, HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG).
• Double Click on “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE” folder
• After that you will get a folder among lots of folder named as “SOFTWARE” just double clicks on it.
• After that you will get a folder among lots of folder named as “Microsoft” just double clicks on it.
• After that you will get a folder among lots of folder named as “Windows NT” just double clicks on it.
• After that you will get a folder named as “Notify” just delete it permanently (Shift + Delete).
• Restart your computer.
Now enjoy. Though XP is become older and this information isnt that much useful to all ... but I just wanted to share with you all ....