Why are the Grey Background is Displaying for Sitelinks in Google Search?

Two day back my TL called me and asked me why I am seeing grey background for sitelinks in google search. I said I have no idea. Then he asked me to search for it and get the information. Searched everywhere and found nothing. It is look like the below image ....


This image was actually posted by +Moz ....

Today I saw a post in SeRoundTable and got that actually google testing the sitelinks that expands out.....

Check this +jon cooper image ....


As you can see, clicking on a sitelink within a white background will drop down a gray background area with more sitelinks to be clicked on.
So is it gonna help the websites to bring more traffic????? soon we will know ...


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Namaste Sada Vatsale - RSS Prayer

Miklós Fehér - Soccer player who died during the match

Search Engines Notice H1 Headings